Copyright Compliance and DMCA Policy
Thank you for visiting Testbank.Store, a comprehensive database for eBooks and test banks. We highly respect the intellectual property rights of others. In adherence to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), copyright owners, their representatives, or agents may submit takedown requests to us through our DMCA Agent, as indicated below.
Takedown Requests and “Safe Harbor” Rules
Please be aware that the removal of content due to copyright infringement is permanent, and this policy remains unaltered. Consequently, we claim immunity from any infringement accusations as an internet service provider under the DMCA’s “safe harbor” provisions.
To file a good faith infringement claim with us, you must provide a notification containing the following details:
Notice of Infringement: Claim
- The physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or their authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed upon.
- Sufficient contact information for us to reach the complaining party, including name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number.
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, along with enough information for us to locate it. Please provide the URL of the offending page to aid us in this process.
- A statement affirming the accuracy of the notification, confirming that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner under penalty of perjury.
- A declaration that the complaining party believes the copyright agent has unauthorized the use of the material.
Any intentional and material misrepresentation in a notification of infringement under 17 USC 512(c) may result in civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees.
Sending Takedown Notices
All takedown notices should be submitted through our Contact page. You can send them via email or submit a ticket for a prompt response.
Please be aware that we may disclose the alleged infringer’s identity and information to the copyright holder if we receive a copyright infringement allegation. By submitting a claim, you acknowledge and agree to this disclosure.
Repeat Infringers Policy
At A Testbanks Group, we take copyright infringement seriously and maintain a record of DMCA notices from copyright holders. We make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers, as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s repeat infringer policy. Accounts found in violation of our repeat infringer policy will be terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the content of this website and its DMCA policy at any time and for any business-related reason. We advise reviewing this policy periodically for updates.
Material Restoration – Counter Notification
If you receive notice that material has been removed due to a copyright infringement claim, you may submit a counter-notification to have the item reinstated on the site. Your counter-notification must comply with 17 USC Section 512(g)(3) and include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the removed material and its original location.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the material was removed or disabled due to a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and phone number, along with a declaration of consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court.
Please use our Contact Page to send your counter-notification, with an email strongly recommended.
Failure to provide all required information in accordance with this policy may result in your inquiry not being considered. Thank you for your understanding.